OpenShot Video Editor is a cross-platform free and open source editor for videos. It is one of many FOSS (Free & Open Source Software) alternative video editors to the likes of Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
OpenShot Video Editor to be an easy to use, quick to learn, and surprisingly powerful video editor. Take a quick look at some of our most popular features and capabilities.
- OpenShot is a cross-platform video editor, with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- Quickly trim down your videos, and find those perfect moments. OpenShot has many easy ways to cut your video.
- Using our powerful animation framework, you can fade, slide, bounce, and animate anything in your video project.
- Add as many layers as you need for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks, and more.
- Using our video effects engine, remove the background from your video, invert the colors, adjust brightness, and more. — from OpenShot home page.
Next Open Source Tuesday will feature Inkscape.